Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jewelry Organization

Jewelry is hard to organize, especially necklaces.  I have bought multiple different organizers over the years and none of them worked well for necklaces.  Then one day I was browsing Pinterest and saw the greatest idea to hold them, a TOWEL BAR.   Our master bath had a random towel bar (excuse the ugly gold, we haven't switched over our bathroom fixtures yet)  over the garden tub and it just held a decorative towel we never used so it was the perfect place for this.  All I had to do was take the towel off, and put on some shower hooks and viola, add the necklaces and I was done.  I have been using this for about a year now and love it.  I can easily see and get to all of my necklaces and they are never tangled!  

Have you ever blogged about jewelry organization, if so, comment with your posts, I'd love to see how you all organize! 

Happy Wednesday!

inking up with Semi Homemade Mom for Show and Share Wednesdays!

Semi Homemade Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment