Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

To Georgia and Back


This weekend, my mom, my two sisters, my almost 10 month old nephew, my two boys and myself drove to southern Georgia to visit our family on my moms side.  My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins all live there.  The trip normally takes about 9 hours but each way it took us a little bit longer because we had to make a few extra stops than normal with the kiddos.  The did much better than I imagined it.  The biggest challenge was getting them all to sleep at the same time and keeping them quiet once they woke up and the others weren't up yet.  My boys got way more junk food  than normal but I did what I could to keep them happy.  Now we are all on a sugar detox, haha!   Overall we had a great time, we got to see lots of our family, had some great food, played games, got in a great run, good convos, shopping, relaxation,  and some good family laughs!  

And because everything is better in pictures, here are some photos from our trip!


Icing cupcakes with great grandma.  Love capturing these moments!

Finally got to wear short sleeves, shorts, and sandals.  We had great weather and spent a lot of time outside.
 Me, My beautiful sisters and momma and our precious boys on Easter morning
 No they aren't ornery at all....
 Oh, you don't play weird obstacle games with eggs on Easter?

 Dyeing Easter eggs.  Noah loved it!.
Carson crashed on grandma.  His little fit wore him out!
We woke Carson up to get in on the action

 He was quiet, I went to check on him and he was going to town on the candy in his Eggs.  Apparently candy makes him quiet for the moment!
 Carson enjoying his candy too with Aunt Kate

 Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  






1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, on the link up!
    Looks like you had a wonderful Easter with family!
    Can't wait to read more!

    come check out the half way there blog hop!
    crazyperfectlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete