Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Topics- 7 Things I Do Everyday

I'm a little late starting with these themed posts but thought it sounded like fun.  This week they are on 7 so here goes.


The Austin Family Diary

7 Things I do Everday

1)  Take my Genesis Pure.... Not sure what I would do without these supplements.

2)  Workout at least 5 of 7 days but on good weeks I get it in 6 of 7 days.  Right now I'm running, doing some BBL, Turbo and the Elliptical.  Each day I switch it up a little and trying to run at least 3x a week for 1/2 marathon traning.
   






 3)After those workouts this girl needs a shower and to get Ready.... Can't start the day until I do

4) Pick up, pick up, and pick up.  I'm a little OCD

5) Check email, facebook, instagram, and blogs.  I may have a slight addiction to social media.

6)  Eat!  I love to eat.  Somedays I'm a health nut, some days I'm just not!

7)  Kiss my babies!  Don't know what I would do without these boys!
This picture was this weekend at Great Grandma and Grandpas, and it's blurry but I still love it.  They do share a lot of sweet moments together!


What is something you can't go a day without doing?





2 comments:

  1. Definitely with you on the social media and kissing the babies! Wish I worked out every day, though!

    Visiting from Tuesday Topics!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I should take some health tips from you! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete