Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Living a little more this week

We are constantly in a rotation in this house.  We will have a few good days, days that I just love being my boy's mommy and can't stop smiling at how cute they are.  Then we will have a few days that just make me want to pull my hair out and run for the hills.  I'm thankful for the bad days in a way, because without those,  I wouldn't be as thankful and appreciative for the good days we have.  However, I wouldn't be opposed to the ratio changing toward the good direction. This week I have had some doozy's, have been stressed out for weeks and just haven't felt like I could get "caught up".  I was tired, worn out, and needing sleep.  The last week I have been going to bed right after the kids instead of blogging and catching up on social media stuff, therefore missing some days of posting.  Yesterday I was in tear mode again, and just couldn't pull myself together (no real reason for the emotion, just one of  those weeks) and then I picked up my boys early and decided instead of going home and staying there all night we were going to get out.  We went out to eat at Culvers, let them get some ice cream, went to Dollar Tree ( which I'm pretty sure the toy aisle is Noah's new favorite place), and spent the majority of the evening at the park.  We were there for a record amount of time and it was fun, and such an easy night with them.  

Then today was just GREAT!  The boys were in great moods, we played outside, we ate lunch and dinner outside.  The boys played in their new mini pool for the first time this year.  We got out a huge ball sprinkler they got last year but didn't get a chance to use.  We ended the day with ice cream again, always a hit!  
I didn't get cleaning done, my floor is a mess.  It wasn't a productive day so much but it was a great day with my kiddos and that was exactly what I needed.  
Here are some pictures of my cuties and are fun the last few days .

Pictures are better than a post full of words anyway, right?


Is he seriously this big already?

Merry go round with some new friends

Carson the daredevil, child with no fear!

Always cheesin

Filling it up

That blonde hair of is, always sticking up



Always sticking his tongue out

The water was really cold at first, I don't know how they did it!


Action

My boys love their daddy and tractors.  They each got a ride while daddy mowed for a bit.  

 Yea...We tried.  Getting them both to smile and look at the camera at the same time, nearly impossible.  
This is how they really feel, haha


Hope you all had a great Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! I just hopped over from The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife to say hi and that your boys are ADORABLE :) Can't wait to read more! Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete