Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nature Box Review

I wish I would have been one of the lucky people to think of Birchbox, Barkbox,
Stitchfix, Ipsy, KiwiCrate,  Bluum box (one I would really like to try) and the list goes on.  What a genius idea!  People love surprises and getting mail besides bills.  

I finally joined the bandwagon this last month and decided to give Nature Box a chance.  I thought this one would be great because it totally goes along with my desire to eat healthier and find more "healthy snacks".

If you haven't heard of Nature Box yet, here is a little info from their website explaining part of their mission.

NatureBox Discovery Snack Boxes
Each month, your box will include 15 to 20 servings across 5 different NatureBox snacks. We take pride in picking the healthiest and most delicious snacks for you to enjoy. You can trust that our products will be made from the most wholesome ingredients and will be minimally processed, if at all. Everything you eat from us will abide by our strict quality standards.
NatureBox Foods Product Promise


The items I got in this month's box were:
1) Lemon meringue Waffles
2) Banana Bread Granola
3) Taj Mahal Snack Mix
4) Italian Bistro Pretzels
5) Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars




I was impressed with the quality and the variety of the items I received.  I was thinking the items would just be healthier versions of snacks I already knew but was surprised that the items weren't traditional snacks.  

My favorites from this box were the Italian Bistro Pretzels which are delicious, the Lemon Waffles ( they are mini waffles kind of like pieces of waffle cone), and the Granola  because well I just have a small obsession with it.  

If you are interested in learning more or signing up with Nature Box you can use this link to get a discount on your first box!  

Happy Snacking!




No comments:

Post a Comment