Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currently

This week I'm joining Harvesting Kale for the Currently Link Up

HK

This week's themes are Coveting, Imagining, Asking, Saving of Saving For, and Fearing

Here Goes....

I am currently....

Coveting... I'm not actually supposed to covet but seriously my husbands ability to relax.  I'm on stress overload when  I get back from a trip or pretty much every day anyway.  I can't let go everything that needs done and all the catching up I have to just stop and breathe.

Imagining..... training for a full marathon.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I want to commit to doing one but scared at the same time.  The half was hard and that would be twice as hard.
And also that I was back in San Diego, it was seriously a great trip (more to come on that later)

Asking.... Noah to stop hurting his brother, Carson to stop whining and Noah to stop saying poopy. I missed them like crazy but didn't take them too long to get on my nerves today.

Saving for... A new vehicle for Matthew, a van for me, retirement.  Not sure on this one.  We have things we want but not actively saving for anything in particular.

Fearing.... That I will never feel caught up.  All our trips the last month and half have killed me.  Ready to get caught up and for some constant normalcy. And that it is going to take me forever to loose the 5 lbs I just gained on our  trip.  My eating was out of control and now I'm paying.  Darn junk food and  relaxtion!

If you want to join in on the fun, head on over here.







No comments:

Post a Comment