Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Weird

I'm still in San Diego and so here is something different then a menu because I have no idea what we are eating this week!

Reasons why I'm weird.....  ( one of them should probably be because  I decided to write this list for you, haha)

I suck all the water out of my toothbrush after I rinse it out

I'm a picker of lots of things, constant wedgies, fingernails, toenails, eyelashes, skin.  Gross I know!

I used to write down what I wore everyday.  I finally grew out of that one a few years ago.  It was a problem.

I put powder on my face at least 3 times throughout the day even if I'm just home, I can't stand an oily feeling face.

I can't drink water out a glass, has to be a bottle.

I never spit out my gum.  And I mean never, can't remember a time I have.  I'm thinking my parents never taught me to spit it out or something because I don't even know I swallow it until I realize minutes later my gum is gone.

 I can fall asleep incredibly fast.  Be talking one minute and out the next.

I daydream a lot, or more like I just make up scenarios in my head and think  I daydreamed them.

I don't like a full fridge or freezer.  It can't seem organized to me when it's full.  Leftover containers and duplicate of things drive me crazy.   I love cleaning it out because I love it empty!

 I can't hardly ever let myself sleep in, it makes me feel guilty for some reason.

Toilet paper has to go over the roll, not under.  I know a lot of people are with me on this one, but I'm for real about it, like if it's wrong at your house,  I will probably change it.

I don't like watching things over again, once I've seen it I'm usually done.

Not good at asking or letting people help me.  I feel the need to do it all by myself all the time.

I'm a neat freak and an obsessive cleaner  of the main floor in our house but everyone once in awhile just don't care or am not bothered by random things like dusty light fixtures or the dead huge mosquito that has been on my wall in the living room for 3 days now.  ( true story, looking at it right now)  And the basement that's a whole other story.  It's pretty much the boys playground and it sometimes stays a disaster for weeks at a time.

I push snooze multiple times pretty much ever day and I always set at least 2 alarms, yet I love mornings.

I love fruit when it's anywhere but at my house.  I can't explain it.  If it's at a restaurant, cookout I'm all over it but at home I have to make myself consciously eat it.

I'm terrible at replying to emails and hate a cluttered inbox=  however they stay there until they are taken care of.

I'm always stressed and high strung to some degree.  I just don't know how to not be stressed.

Put chapstick on in the car every morning.   If I don't go somewhere I don't put any one.  It's weird.

Always have things to return.  Like I always have multiple bags in my trunk of items to return.  Usually I put it off and then realize it's been way too long and I'm embarassed and forget about it.

I work better under pressure and closer to deadlines.

I don't like  dishes in the sink or washing dishes.  I put everything  I can in the dishwasher.  Then sometimes when I unload the dishwasher and something is still dirty, I leave it in there for another round.

People think I'm a terrible driver, something about accelerating too fast and not breaking soon enough.

Find a shirt I like and buy it in multiple colors, did it again last week with a tank top.  I got it in black, mint, and white then in the same day got a different shirt in grey and coral.

Wear a tank top under pretty much everything.

Have a crazy sensitive nose.  I smell way too much!

Most people don't like getting the mail once they are out in the real world.  I still do.  Not so much the bills but the junk and just getting anything makes me feel worth something.

Used to think  I could beat box.  Now I realize I had no talent in the area and completely embarassed myself by thinking I could.

Am the most non-confrontational person I know unless it's my husband I have no issues there telling him what I think.

Now that  I have wasted 5 minutes of your life, have a great Monday!

Are you weird like me about any of these things?




3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    Wow we are like the same person! I fall asleep in the blink of an eye too. It drives my fiance crazy. I'm an obsessive organizer and don't like a full fridge either. I also have a problem saying no. I'm definitely a people pleaser which isn't always a good thing. I'm a daydreamer with an extremely sensitive nose too! It sucks! Even after I put foundation on, my nose starts itching. Ugh! This was funny especially the one about writing clothes down. Did you write it to plan daily outfits or did you write it down just to be organized?

    Ginny:)
    www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are we even friends? You are a total mess, but I guess I'll keep you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously ... so many of these are me, too! Nice to know I'm not the only one! ;) My idea of "sleeping in" these days is 6am ... and if I sleep that late, I get mad, and feel like most of my quiet morning is gone!

    ReplyDelete