Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence

button



Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....I didn't get to go to Hawaii... I have been giving my parents a hard time ever since. 

My best friend says...I'm bipolar and a mess or at least she has a few times lately and  I completely agree.  Not anyone could say this to me but we're pretty darn honest with each other.   ( She says a lot, haha but this was the first thing to come to mind) 

People call me...hardly ever.  I talk to my Bff, Matthew here and there and my family.  That's pretty much it.

I most often dream...of having a successful clothing store or online business

The best part of my day...cuddles and kisses with my boys

I really don't understand...

I get really annoyed...when people aren't like me

There's nothing like ... my bed, feels so darn good to lay down at night

Lately, I can't get enough...fruit, this house goes through it like nobody's business.  My boys are fruit lovers. 

One thing I am NOT is...funny

I spent too much money on...everything

I want to learn....to do my hair, be better at applying makeup, and make lots of money

If I ever met Eve , I would...ask her why she really had to eat that darn apple!

I can't stop... eating and working out!   Good thing I actually really like working out so it helps with my other issue

Never have I ever...got a tattoo, and don't plan to, it's just not for me

Reese Witherspoon...is always so darn cute.  I love her style

Head on over and link up your Finish the Sentence Questions!




1 comment:

  1. I know you have a pretty broad understanding of everything in the entire world, but I was trying to figure out how you could finish the "I don't understand" sentence. Maybe, you could finish with "how it is possible for me to wear a right-handed watch when I'm clearly left-handed." Or you could finish with "how I acquired the skills needed to make changing the sheets on a top bunk 'doable'." And one final possibility, "How I got lucky enough to have a best friend who is so amazeballs!" Just a couple suggestions for you...

    ReplyDelete