Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Planning Monday


I have no idea what happened this week in my planned menus but I just didn't make them.  Somehow this week just got all messed up so this week menu planning was easy I just carried them all over.

Also this week I will be leaving Thursday so will plan on making food the beginning of the week so Matthew will have some leftovers for himself while we are gone.   I also have freezer meals in the freezer now so if I decide not to make some of these due to schedules it would be a great week to use 1- maybe 2 of them.  I just love having a backup plan when it comes to dinners!  Freezer food = Happy !



Monday-  Steak, brown rice and carrots

Tuesday-  Chicken Foil Packs

Wednesday-  Potatoes Stroganoff

Thursday- I'm heading out of town for the weekend!


Friday this last week I did make some soups and homemade bread, I will share the recipe links for.  They were pretty good!

Cheeseburger Soup
Lasagna Soup
Bread Machine Bread

Linking up with Org Junkie  and Elizabeth for Menu Plan Monday as usual!





1 comment:

  1. I would love to know more about these chicken foil packs! If you want, you could also link up over on my blog! I co-host a menu planning Monday as well and would love for you to find some good recipes and share yours with us! Both of those soups look HEAVENLY!

    ReplyDelete