Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Recap




I'm always the last one to join the party but took lots of pictures this weekend so thought it would be the perfect time to join this one.  Linking up with Sami !

We just got home Thursday night from Disney so Friday was kind of slow starting, I got a workout in, got everyone ready, grocery shopped, and got caught up on laundry.  In the afternoon I took a nap with the boys.  Friday night we did this.... Hung out on the couch with a movie and popcorn, one of my favorite times of the day.  I love when the boys are winding down and like to cuddle and Noah tells us how wonderful we are!  It was a perfect back to reality, catch up kind of day.  
 Saturday morning went for a quick run and I say quick because check out my avg pace, under 9:00 minutes!!!!  That hasn't happened yet, or even that close.  It is usually around 9:20 to 9: 45.  I was stoked to see that when I finished!  
Saturday afternoon while the boys napped, I cleaned out the garage.  I may have told my husband "this is what life is all about"  while I was cleaning it out.  I'm weird, and twisted I know.  But cleanliness and organization can make me very happy!
 Sunday it was beautiful.  We headed to church then to my dads for our normal Sunday family lunch.  The boys had a great time hanging out outside.  Riding the gator, other outside toys, jumping on the trampoline, and rides on the 4 wheeler and tractor with grandpa.  They are outdoorsy kids for sure.  Then they took great naps, which is good for all of us!  We had a great weekend.  I love finally get to see some spring weather and green coming up all around! 






No comments:

Post a Comment