Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How Pinteresting


Just found this blog and since I'm Pinterest obsessed this was the perfect linkup for me!  


On my agenda this week is a new wreath!  Where else would I go for inspiration besides Pinterest.  (Sorry to my Pinterest friends,  I am aware that I blew up your feed with a million wreath pictures )

Here are some of my favorites and while we are doing this, I would love to know which wreath you all think I should make.  












Sst



Source: myblessedlife.net viaJennifer on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com viaJennifer on Pinterest





I love all those wreaths!  I just can't decide.
Then moving onto the rest of my fun pins.

Pinned these because I sometimes always love junk food! 
I tried these a few weeks ago!  So good, will definetly be making these again sometime


One of my I want to be super healthy snacks.  This one sounds good.  Hoping to try it this weekend!

I'm a worrier, what can I say.  I need to read this every hour to myself.



I absolutely love this look.  And I pretty much have everything I need to make this happen except for long hair, the talent to fix it and of course lets not leave out her tiny legs!  


I love scarves, I love bows!  Why not?



I've been drooling over Gallery Walls for a year.  Hoping to make one in my entry way soon!  
I want a combination of words, frames, patters, and colors.  Basically I want all of them combined into one huge masterpiece.  


And last not but not least, a warning.  I got so excited when I saw this next pin.  Couldn't wait to try it.  Please don't! Save yourself from wasting 5 bananas, this was disgusting!








If you want to share your favorite pins from the week, head on over to Vintage Apple and join the fun. Also don't forget I need your help, I can't decide which wreath to make and I'm buying supplies tomorrow!  This girl gets to make a trip out of town shopping ALONE!


3 comments:

  1. i really like the 2nd and the last one! and i want to do a gallery wall so bad, i just cant figure one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pins! dying over the first wreath... that might become my weekend project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pins, especially the wreaths. I really would love to get or make one of these for our front door.

    ReplyDelete