Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social Link Up- March 17th

Linking up today with......



Here are this weeks questions


1) Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?  Blog, read blogs, nap, browse Pinterest.  Pretty much be lazy!


2) Favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?  Go to Homewood  which is our little local ice cream stand.  It's amazing!  Strawberry flavor burst with twinkle coating or Cookie Dough Shake and More, thank you!  However, bad news I think dairy is starting to get to me so will have to cut back this year.  I also love going for walks at night and grilling out.


3) Favorite Spring Accessory?  I'm not sure on this one.  My first thought was sandals or flip flops but they aren't really an accessory for sake of this questions I'm going to say they are!  I guess I also love getting a bright colored purse.  This year I want a mint or coral, can't decide which one!

4) Favorite way to spend winter day?  The same as rainy day but also in sweats and sweatshirt cozied up on the couch with a blanket.  I also love hot chocolate so sometimes add that in too.


5)  What is your favorite season and why?  Easy, I love fall.   I love the coolness after the summer heat for so long.  I love opening windows and just being outside after it starts to cool down.  I"m wimpy, I don't like extreme heat or sweating so I usually stay indoors a lot towards the end of summer.  I love the change of seasons so I have different clothes to wear as well.  I love the start of cozy foods, apple crisp and baking again!


6) Best Birthday I ever had?   Is it sad that I don't have a favorite?  The only two I can remember at this moment are 1 when I was really young and had a pool party at our house and I just remember it because of pictures.  And then 2 when I turned 20 my friend at the time (husband now)  turned a campout out into a "surprise" birthday party for me.  I'm not a big birthday person.  It's just another day.  Get me Strawberry jello cake, or a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake and I'm good.


That's it for today!

Happy Sunday!  I'm supposed to be running 3 miles today.  Really not feeling like it in the cold and windy weather.  So this has been my procrastination!






No comments:

Post a Comment