Page Tabs Home About Recipes Genesis Pure Journey to 13.1

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Recipes

My Everyday Love


Today is the last day for the Spring Link up Party and today's topic is Spring Recipes.

Every spring and summer, I look forward to using the grill again, ice cream and Strawberry pie!












Source: lemonbasilpdx.com viaJennifer on



               
</
div> Pinterest
                                                                   






                                                                    
                



These will all be delicious, but since I'm trying to eat much healthier this year I should probably include some healthy options that are on my Spring Recipes List as well.



Southwest Quinoa Salad






                        Vegan Pudding
                         













 




                                               

                                                



                          
This can replace my grilled potatoes!  
                     



























I've had lots of fun this week talking about all things Spring. Now if the Spring weather would just get to Illinois, that would be awesome. I'm ready for it and so are my boys. We have had enough days inside!


2 comments:

  1. YUM! Great recipes. I love grilling out in the spring too!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made the veggie bake before and it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete